ONLY MEMBERS MAY LIST HORSES, TRAILERS, OR SADDLES TO BUY
OR SELL. LISTING WILL REMAIN FOR 4 MONTHS, UNLESS THE MEMBER REQUESTS IT
IS REMOVED EARLIER. ITEMS MAY BE RE-LISTED.
Call, mail, or e-mail listing to Barbara Buckley
5528 Three Springs Road
Bowling Green, KY 42104
HORSES FOR SALE
Nathan & Shannon Nelson have the following horses for sale:
1) `86 AQHA broodmare--big, gorgeous, bay mare; beautifully built; racing
bred, but has produced some nice reining babies; sells bred to Shakerlena.
2) `90 APHA bay overo mare--very pretty with bald face & partial blue
eyes; has been used both as a broodmare and trail horse; excellent
3) `99 APHA breeding stock gelding--very handsome, big horse, liver
chestnut with white socks and blaze; will make good jumper or trail horse; has
been started in the round pen.
Contact Shannon at email@example.com
or 615-395-4150. (6/25/01)
Shirley Millsaps has the following horses for sale:
1) Sorrel mare Midwest Smoke by Mr Gunsmoke. `96 mare in foal to son
of He's A Nifty Jac, `94 Grullo, 100% color producer. Her last baby was
copper dun, sold as weanling at Tattersol's for $5500. Asking $3000 OBO.
2) `89 Dark bay breeding stock paint mare (just DNA-tested, may be able to
register as AQHA) in foal to same stud as #1, last 3 babies were grullo which
sold for $5500-7500. Was cutting horse, now used as broodmare/team penner/roper/trail
& overall. Good working mare. San Peppy/Yellow Mount
breeding. $2000 OBO.
3)`95 red dun freestyle reiner ready to show. San Peppy/Doc Bar/Wimpy
bred. Has red dun colt at side now (AQHA Incentive Fund) & bred back
to same stallion as #1. Asking for all three: $8000 OBO
4) `94 grullo stallion, shown locally & Foundation shows. Late
start, but doing great. Awesome personality. 100% color producer,
easy breeder-hand or AI. Ready for a breeding program and Amateur or Non
Pro rider. $17,000 OBO.
5) `82 black daughter of Continental King with earnings in foal to
Hollywood Rapper (by Hollywood Dun It). Last baby was beautiful grullo
filly. Excellent shape, looks younger. Asking $5000 (with baby) OBO.
6) Grulla colt by same stallion as #1 out of King of Four Mac
daughter. Heavy dun factor. AQHA Incentive Fund. Asking $5000
If you are interested in any of these horses, contact Shirley at PHDAQHA4@cs.com
or 423-884-6783. (6/25/01)
Kathy Mavis has the following 4 horses
for sale. Contact her at 270-598-0589 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) 1990 bay gelding--Extra Fritz (Boomer) by King
Fritz. Very gentle, great for beginners. He has taught me a lot in
the past year and has carried me and previous owners to the winner's
circle! Has navicular, but had surgery and has remained sound since.
Asking $7,000. (3/7/01)
2) 1999 sorrel colt--Rugged Larks
PI. Sweet colt by Principle Investment out of Shes A Rugged Lark (own
daughter of Rugged Lark). Has the breeding to do just about
anything. Asking $3,500. (3/7/01)
3) 1997 double-registered
palomino--Zippo Just For Me. Beautiful golden palomino with no black
hairs. By Zippo Straight To You (by Zippo Pine Bar) out of JTS Frosted
Rose Bud. Has 90 days training by Woody Taylor. Pleasure bred, but
has the ability to perform. Asking $3,000. (3/7/01)
4) 1985 bay mare--Shes A
Rugged Lark. Super broodmare for anyone wanting performance babies.
Own daughter of two-time Superhorse, Rugged Lark. Dam is Too Shiny.
Has won $8,500 in NRHA and 27 performance AQHA points. Several of her
offspring have show records. Asking $8,500. (3/7/01)
2000 stud reining prospect. By Jacs Aledo Bar (by Hollywood Jac 86),
out of a superior reining mare, Snakes Annie (by Sierpe de Oro). Beautiful
bay with chrome. Smart, correct. NRHA Sire & Dam program
(eligible for Futurity & Derby at reduced entry fees). $3,500.
Call Nancy at 502-969-4893 or e-mail her at email@example.com
The following Appaloosa horses are offered by Cathy Schaefer:
1) '84 broodmare, leopard. Has ROM in reining. Also, ApHC
reining medallion producer. Color producer (unless bred to black).
2) '94 gelding, roan with spots. Very cute! 14.2. Great,
gentle trail horse. By Sail Win Sam x Topsail Cody. Super sweet
horse for anyone.
3) '97 gelding, non-characteristic. Green broke (30 days riding
+/-). By Tex O Lena Chex (95 NRHA Futurity Intermediate Open
4) '98 stallion, leopard. 90 days riding. By Commando Malbec (AQHA)
x Docs Malbec.
For additional information about any of these horses, contact Cathy
P.O. Box 362
Fairview, TN 37062
Linda MacDonald has horses for sale by Money Ina Bank. Money is a
multiple bronze & pewter trophy winner and the 1993 NRHA Reserve World
Champion Novice Horse Open. The offspring for sale include:
1) Gold Dust Banker, '95 (grey) dun stallion, NRHA money-earner, $7500.
2) Honey Dew De Bankin, '99 dun (buckskin) filly, $3,500.
3) Bourbon Banker, '98 palomino stallion, green broke, $4,500.
4) Love That Banker, '98 sorrel mare, green broke, $4,500.
5) Little Bit Ina Bank, '99 chestnut filly, $3,500.
6) Spark N Banker, '98 palomino stallion, green broke, $4,500.
Other stock available. For more information or brochure, call Linda at
270-622-5699 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.